The Small Things Can Make Us Happy
These are 15 simple actions you can take to make your personal world a happier place.
It’s the little changes that can add up to big STUFF.
1. Tidy one drawer in your home.
2. Smile at everyone you see for one day.
3. At the end of the day, think of 5 things you are grateful for.
4. Jump up, right now, and shout, “Life is Good!”
5. Buy fruit. Eat it.
6. Talk to your plants. Or other people’s plants.Or all plants.
7. Write a thank you note to someone.
8. Vow, never, ever again wear something that makes you feel bad.
9. One day a week, go without T.V.
10. Dust something that you rarely think about.
11. Take an honest look at your alcohol consumption.
12. Let go of a resentment. Every time you think about it say, “Oh, that was so last year!”
13. For one complete day, don’t talk about anyone else.
14. Drink a full glass of water, and say, “Man that’s good!” Smack your lips.
15. Laugh really, really hard. Even if you are by yourself. Especially if you are by yourself.