Self Confidence – Just Believe in Yourself
What About The Self Confidence
Self Confidence: Have you ever seen someone who didn’t buy a car because he failed to learn how to drive? Or have you ever met someone who tried to learn how to drive then decided not to try again after failing for few times?
Personally, I have never met anyone like that. Almost everyone who starts learning how to drive ends up being able to drive well. Although not everyone becomes a driving expert still everyone who tires learns the basics of this complex skill.
The question is, why you succeeded in learning how to drive yet failed in achieving some of your other goals?
The answer is simple: because you were sure that you were going to be able to drive long before you sat in the driver’s seat. You saw everyone around you succeeding in doing it and so were convinced that there’s nothing particularly hard about it, even though it really is a complicated skill.
Believe in Yourself and People Will Be Forced to Believe in You
Billions of people fail to live the life they have always wished to live. They fail to realize their ambitions and give up on their big dreams as soon as they encounter the first obstacle. One of the strongest causes for this attitude is that they do not believe in themselves. Reach The Self Confidence.
Believing in yourself is all about being sure that you are going to do whatever you want even if others were against you. “ Self Confidence “ Usually, when you decide to take a big challenge or to do something that people failed to do you will find that everyone is putting you down.
Under the pressure of this criticism some people start to doubt their own abilities and eventually give up. The few people who manage to believe in themselves and who continue moving along the path they’ve chosen are the ones who succeed. Check out these real life examples and see for yourself:
- During the Dot Com boom, practically everyone was buying internet stocks madly. One of the few people who didn’t buy was Warren Buffet. At the time, everyone criticized Buffet for his extreme caution and skepticism when dealing with these new stocks. Few years later, after the Dot Com bubble happened everyone lost a lot of money while Buffet ended up being the second richest man in the world!!!!
- Alex Haley received 200 rejections before he published the novel “Roots” which was published in published in 37 languages, won the Pulitzer Prize and become a popular television miniseries in 1977.
- In the early development stages of Microsoft, the company was going to be sold. The buyer turned the offer down because he thought that people wouldn’t need to put computers in their homes. Now bill gates is the richest man in the world!!
How to Believe in Yourself
The previous examples were not of people who lived on other planets. They were just normal people like you, the only difference is that they believed in themselves and so they had the last laugh. If you want to be like these people and if you want to believe in yourself then stick to the following guidelines:
- Learn about the psychology of convincing people: In almost all the cases where people give up their goals half way through, they usually start their task being completely convinced with their ideas and are then put down by other people. Being put down is no more than being convinced that you are moving In the wrong direction. The problem with convincing people to believe in something is that it can easily be done regardless of which opinion is right! If you don’t want to allow anyone to affect your decisions or to put you down then learn about the psychology of convincing people.
- Stop thinking that people’s opinion are important: Some people think that unless everyone agrees with them then they are wrong. This is completely wrong. No one ever succeeds without being rejected. If people think that you are wrong or that your efforts will yield no results then just go against them by either convincing them with your point of view right away or by waiting until they believe in you by force when they see your success.
- Build self-confidence in your judgment: In the Solid Self confidence program i said that If you challenged people once or twice and went against their opinions then succeeded, even if that was a trivial task, then you will end up being more confident in your abilities and your ideas. At this point their opinion won’t affect you anymore.
- Believe In God: Ask God for guidance and help and you will feel that you are backed up by a power which is superior to anyone who rejects you
If you don’t believe in yourself you will end up discarding your ideas and no one will remember you. On the other hand, if you believed in yourself and continued fighting for what you want then people may reject your ideas in the beginning but they will be forced to believe in you in the end after seeing your success. Self Confidence.
If You Like It... Share it ^_^.
.إذا اعجبك المقال ، لا تتردد في نشره. و إنتظرواْ منا المزيد بإذن الله تعالى